Thursday 17 July 2008

Excursion... again?!

When I woke up in the morning, I realised that we had an excursion and that means we had no lesson:) Everything was normal, breakfast, shower... but our bus wasn't here. After waiting a short time, we got into the bus.

The team was great, we sang in the beginning which was very fun. Then I slept a bit with music. And then we arrived.

We received our usual food package which wasn't good enough and met our tour guide: Reg. He was a very nice and a polite man who had lots of good information. We saw where The Great Fire of London began, learned something about the plague and many things. Thank God, it was time to eat..

After we ate our meals, we went to the ship: HMS Belfast. It seemed quite amazing and it really was. We had a problem which was the stairs. They were very very narrow. At the end we saw a lost German child who was searchying this parents. We found our German friends (Benedikt) to talk to him. I hope he found his parents. But it was worth going there.

This is the end but don't worry I have some pictures for you. You just have to admit thathe blog is mine!!!! Thank you again for reading my blog....

No comments: