Monday 14 July 2008

Here we go again! I like these blogs but it's hard for me to write it. 'm going to tell you about my whole weekend... Before the excursions we had an assembly which was some kind of boring but OK. Dramas were rubbish, some students got prize but I didn't and I'm still very angry:P The best part was the backof the seats. We made too much noises and we had so much fun.

On Saturday, we went to Cambridge for our excursion. The weather was good and the shopping places were also good but I became very tired because we walked all day long. We ate McDonalds which I missed very much. I bought an Arsenal jersey, a PS3 game and little stuff. I was with Ervin, my Turkish friend but for those who reads it, we spoke English between us:)

After a havin a short sleep, the next day, we went to Thorpe Park, whuuuu!!! The weather was good like the previous day, so we really enjoyed it. I was with Ervin and Adam(AO). We bought a fast ticket so we took a lot of rides. We ate the same thing but it was Burger King this time but it was different for us:) But if I want to make a summary, it was WET, WET and WET. It's because there was a wet ride which I took twice, I had to change my clothes.

Well, thanks for reading my blog, keep reading it because it's the best blog that you can find............

No comments: