Tuesday 8 July 2008

The very first days of Queenswood


Well well, at last I'm here. It's the first time that I'm doing a blog so don't criticise me. We arrived here with a group of 11 Turks, but I made several foreign friends and it's great having a chat with them. I share my room with 2 guys from Spain and Germany. Thanks to them, I learned some Spanish and German. The school grounds are magnificent: tennis courts, football field,... We passed an exam which was quite easy for me, I think I'm in a good class. It's not the first time that I'm going with Lines, so I know every rules. The weather's really bad, it always rains and I hate it but I'm loooking forward to go to London. It's not the first time, I've been here before with my older brother. The food is OK in my opinion, I mean it can't be like in Turkey:) Well I think that's it for the beginning, I have the best blog, check it everyday!

No comments: